- Medical Products
- Healthcare Services
- Organic Cotton
- Consumer Products
- Forest Products, Paper & Packaging
- Automotive & Assembly
- Real Estate
- Construction Materials & Products
- Service Management
Global Expansion and Export
We assist companies and clients from various industry sectors, that are already engaged in business outside their own domestic market and are looking to further expand their operations and export their products and services in India, China and Europe.
Global expansion is equally attractive to both B2B and B2C firms and is increasingly important to many growing businesses in a saturated domestic market.
Every country and market has its own nuances due to economic, cultural, governmental, bureaucratic and market conditions. Developing and executing a localised strategy and business plan that drives local success while remaining integrated with the overall corporate strategy and objectives is complex and challenging.
Global expansion and export opportunities
are too lucrative to ignore
CMC provides seamless and comprehensive expertise in global business expansion and export support services. Our 135 years of cumulative business experience and strategic alliances covers the many aspects and factors involved in expanding and exporting in global markets minimising the complexities that arise with the overseas bureaucracy, cultural diversities in business practice, language and the geographical complexities of the region.
Executing your Global Expansion and Export Strategy
Our bespoke global business expansion and export services can be engaged at any stage.
- We work with you to create and execute a clear strategic expansion and export plan that integrates localised objectives with your overall corporate strategy
- We help and support you to build B2B and B2C ties in your target market
- We help you to identify domestic and foreign business expansion and export incentives, grants and subsidies
- We assist with due diligence, deal structuring and execution
- We provide accompanied overseas initial and follow-up trade mission visits to your target market, potential trade partners, suppliers, distributors and manufacturers and trade show events
- We facilitate business and government meetings and provide liaison with decision makers and key personnel
- We provide our expertise and knowledge of dealing with cross cultures, cross borders and linguistic challenges in global business
- We assist you with strategic on-going export, global business expansion management and operative planning