- Medical Products
- Healthcare Services
- Organic Cotton
- Consumer Products
- Forest Products, Paper & Packaging
- Automotive & Assembly
- Real Estate
- Construction Materials & Products
- Service Management
Product Concept from Drawing Board to Reality
Generally, 80% of new product concept costs are determined by key decisions made in the initial product design and manufacturing planning processes.
Taking a new product concept from drawing board to reality is a time consuming process with a high degree of risk, cost and complexity involved.
New product ideas often come faster than solutions that will bring them to market and there is usually little room in a fixed budget for errors.
It’s important to have a good product realisation strategy in place to help you keep control of the processes and contain all costs involved in bringing your concept from the drawing board to reality.
Our expertise covers every stage
of the development process
CMC’s consultants provide a transparent and bespoke product realisation strategy service that will cover the intricacies and complexities of bringing a product concept to life, spanning products from various industries, market sectors and continents.
Executing your Product Realisation Strategy
Our bespoke product realisation services can be engaged at any stage in the development process for support, consultation, or access to specialist manufacturing resources.
- We work with you to create and execute a clear realisation strategy and establish a full understanding of your product concept and requirements
- We provide our insight on pre-implementation and post-implementation challenges throughout the development processes
- We work with you to safeguard your Confidentiality, Patent and Intellectual Property Ownership
- We provide our expertise and knowledge of geographical locations in India, China and Europe that offer an advantage in manufacturing, technology and engineering to bring your concept to life
- We perform initial due diligence on-site checks in India, China and Europe on potential manufacturers, suppliers, distributors and associated parties without compromising any client Confidentiality, Patent or Intellectual Property Ownership
- We make sure that any potential Manufacturer is suitably aligned to your requirements and has the complete understanding of your concept, idea and budget
- We provide on-going support services