- Medical Products
- Healthcare Services
- Organic Cotton
- Consumer Products
- Forest Products, Paper & Packaging
- Automotive & Assembly
- Real Estate
- Construction Materials & Products
- Service Management
Sourcing, Procurement and Contract Manufacturing
Companies can typically expect to yield 10-35% cost savings through global sourcing and procurement; gaining access to latest technology and manufacturing capabilities without personal investment.
CMC assists companies and clients from various industry sectors to strategically plan and implement their global sourcing, procurement and contract manufacturing requirements in India, China and Europe.
Our professional consultants have over 135 years cumulative business knowledge and expertise and provide the insight and guidance to help mitigate the challenges and complexities of sourcing, procurement and contract manufacturing and fully understand the regional business practices and bureaucracy, language, cultural and geographical complexities of the local area.
Increase and sustain your competitive edge
in the global market
Executing your strategy
We provide a transparent and bespoke package of global sourcing and procurement services to fit your company’s plans through each stage of the sourcing, procurement and contract manufacturing lifecycle, from initial consultation, on-site supplier evaluation, supplier/CM selection and negotiation, through to implementation and on-going management.
- We work with you to create and execute a clear sourcing and procurement strategy to establish a full understanding of your requirements
- We provide our insight on pre-deal and post-deal challenges involved in global sourcing, such as Geographical complexities, Lead time, Culture and Language, Rules and Regulations, additional Transactional costs, Transportation and Logistics, Payment Methods
- We perform preliminary supplier and contract manufacturer (CM) research, due diligence checks and request for information (RFI) without compromising any client Confidentiality, Patents or Intellectual Property Ownership
- We identify and benchmark potential suppliers/CM with the capability to manufacture your product in line with your quality and volume requirements and provide a short-list for your consideration based upon first stage potential supplier information
- We work with you to refine the detailed questions that will be issued to the short-listed preferred suppliers in preparation for a request for proposal (RFP)
- We commence the initial stages of supplier/CM validation and assessment process and make sure that any potential supplier/CM fully understands and is suitably aligned with your sourcing strategy including Confidentiality, Patent and Intellectual Property Ownership
- We perform detailed on-site supplier and factory assessment and due diligence checks which includes the supplier’s technical brief on your product, supplier’s most accurate pricing proposals along with the capabilities, facilities, certifications, management team, equipment and sustainability to manufacture your product as part of the final stages of the RFP process
- We work with our client and their chosen supplier/CM to formalise the manufacturing services agreement (MSA)
- We develop sustainable relationships for our clients with their chosen supplier/CM and cultivate productive dialogue
- We provide bespoke on-going supplier/CM performance management