- Medical Products
- Healthcare Services
- Organic Cotton
- Consumer Products
- Forest Products, Paper & Packaging
- Automotive & Assembly
- Real Estate
- Construction Materials & Products
- Service Management
Clients New to International Business
We assist companies and clients from various industry sectors, that are new to international business, by providing a seamless and comprehensive support service that helps them to identify, and target new opportunities and build a market presence in India, China and Europe.
Offering your product and services to an overseas market is different from doing business in a domestic market.
There are many aspects and factors to consider that can involve a high degree of risk and cost to a new market entrant and clients new to International business find dealing with overseas bureaucracy, cultural diversities in business practice, language and the geographical complexities of the region particularly challenging.
Having a good International Business Strategy in place will help you to enter the international market successfully and keep control of the many processes, costs and factors involved.
Know the depth of the water
before you immerse yourself into it
CMC consultants provide a transparent and bespoke ‘concierge style’ package of international business services to fit your company’s plans through each stage in the international business process; from initial consultation, trade missions and building your market presence, through to final stages of your project and on-going management.
Over the years the professional team at CMC have built key alliances with many esteemed top local businesses, bureaucratic and government officials and are able to help you to navigate through bureaucratic, political or social barriers with local knowledge and language, minimising complexities and nothing is lost in translation.
Executing your International Business Strategy
Our bespoke international business services can be engaged at any stage in the international market entry process.
- We work with you to create and execute a clear strategic international market entry plan
- We help you to identify domestic and foreign business grants, incentives and subsidies
- We help and support you to build business ties in your target market
- We assist you to safeguard your Intellectual Property Rights and Trademarks
- We provide accompanied initial overseas trade mission visits to your target market
- We provide follow-up accompanied trade visits to your potential trade partners, trade shows, suppliers, distributors and manufacturers
- We assist you with strategic on-going international business management and operative planning