- Medical Products
- Healthcare Services
- Organic Cotton
- Consumer Products
- Forest Products, Paper & Packaging
- Automotive & Assembly
- Real Estate
- Construction Materials & Products
- Service Management
Joint Ventures and Alliances
We assist clients from various industry sectors to identify local business partners in India, China and Europe that are looking to scale their operations and gain efficiencies by combining their joint expertise, skills and capabilities to access new emerging markets for a specific project or aspect of their business.
Joint ventures and alliances serve many purposes, including filling gaps in capabilities or facilitating new market entry by allowing a company to tap into another company’s expertise, infrastructure, or customer base by jointly investing in an activity and sharing the risks and potential ROI while remaining independent economic agents.
JVs and alliances may involve the creation of a separate entity for a single project, or for multiple projects, but most in ‘layman terms’ are contractual trading relationships of greater complexity and longer duration than usual traditional customer-supplier trading relationships.
We provide bespoke Joint Venture services
to find your Local Partner
CMC consultants provide the knowledge, insight and guidance needed to identify a good local partner in India, China and Europe. Our professional consultants have over 135 years of cumulative business knowledge and expertise spanning various industry sectors and have the added advantage of fully understanding the regional and business traditions, language, cultural and geographical complexities of the local area.
We always focus on our client and put their interests first throughout the partner search process and offer our independent perspective to our client through open, honest dialogue at all times. CMC performs the initial groundwork to identify potential local partners and can assist your company team in finalising your Joint Venture or Alliance.
- We work with you to create a clear and transparent partnership strategy that identifies your objectives and requirements
- We provide our insight on pre-deal and post-deal challenges and exit strategies
- We locate potential local partners consisting of conventional and unconventional partner options without compromising any client Confidentiality, Patents or Intellectual Property Ownership
- We perform preliminary due diligence checks on potential local partners as part of the initial selection process
- We perform on-site checks to establish what leverage any potential partner brings to the venture including customers, suppliers, distributors, processes, employees, production facilities, technical expertise, management structure, business culture and local government trading relations
- We benchmark potential local partners and provide a short-list for your consideration based upon first stage potential local partner information
- We develop sustainable relationships for our client with their preferred potential local partner and cultivate productive dialogue
- We make sure that any preferred potential partner fully understands and is suitably aligned with your partnership strategy including Confidentiality, Patent and Intellectual Property Ownership
- We provide on-going support services